Outdoor blinds & Venetian blinds from HELLA, do not only darken the rooms – they control and dose the daylight as desired by the user. They provide for comfort in your living space and create the perfect conditions for productivity in a working environment. In addition to directing light, they have an influence on the indoor climate, as they reflect the heat of the sun and in this way contribute significantly to summer heat protection.
- Very good light control
- Available with rope tensioning or guide rail (wind-stable version: rope and guide rail)
- Very good blackout
Exterior Venetian blinds
Venetian blinds from HELLA are flexible, do not appear bulky and nevertheless provide perfect protection. Their slats are flexible and spring back into their shape. The traditional Venetian blinds with C-shaped flat slats are available in widths from 60 to 80 mm. Thanks to their slim package height, they also fit in small top boards and shafts.
- Soft and very elegant sun protection
- Compact package height
- Resistant to deformation: The slats"bounce” back to their initial form in case of wind load
The variety of installation options of the HELLA outdoor blinds and amp; Venetian blinds in the front-mounted system allow manifold design flexibility. Different box forms and colours help to realise individual visual preferences. With front-mounted systems from HELLA, outdoor blinds and amp; exterior venetian blinds are fully pre-assembled in the channel. In this way the final installation on-site is easily and quickly feasible. This installation option is suitable for subsequent installation in new or old buildings and also for the integration in the thermal insulation composite system. Subsequent installation in existing recess systems is also possible.
- Optional as powder-coated vision box or box with plaster support panels for integration into the plaster facade
- Insect protection roller blinds can be integrated
- Energetically optimised installation with various insulation materials to the mounting base
HELLA outdoor blinds and Venetian blinds in the self-supporting facade system are distinctive design elements of the modern facade design. Different channel shapes and colours help to realise individual visual preferences. For simple, self-supporting installation, the channel is placed directly on the guide rails and fixed with just a few fastening points.
- Noise reduction due to self-supporting channel fastening
- Only a few fastening points on the windows or façade required
- Colourful design element due to large selection of powder colours from the HELLA colour world