Pleated insect screens
The pleated insect screen offers an effective and space-saving solution as protection against insects. The especially low bottom running rail facilitates cleaning and passage. Useful: There are recessed handles on the inside and the outside! The pleated blind can thus be regulated at full height from both sides and can be perfectly mounted behind any sunshade because no handles protrude.
- Saving space, as no swivel area is needed when opening
- Operable on both sides at full height
Insect screen frame
The HELLA insect screen frames are suitable for all common door and window openings and can be mounted in a few simple steps. An effective protection that is nearly invisible and perfectly integrated. Small installation dimensions, various fastening options and the flexibility of the clamping frames provide customised protection.
All frame types can be dismounted in a few simple steps if necessary, e.g. during the winter months.
- Available in various screen types (standard, pollen protection, Soltis etc.)
- Screwless fastening possible
- Flexibly adaptable to every window
Insect roller screen
The roller screen is the most uncompromising protection against insects within the product range of HELLA. Guide rails, cassette and end rod are provided with integrated brushes. The spring balancer drive allows for a quick opening and closing of the roller screen. Due to the built-in recoil brake, a shooting up is ruled out. The box is really compact and suitable for any window soffit.
- Space-saving, as no swivel range is required when opening
- Winterproof (when raised)
- Slow raising due to an integrated brake